Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all you readers and bloggers! I hope this day is filled with all of the love and joy that the holiday can bring. Sitting here at nearly 8 o'clock in the morning still haveing not heard a peep from my lovely children I am baffled. Who knew they would sleep in on Christmas when they had stockings to open? I of course woke up with a full bladder and empty stomach at 7 o'clock so I am all up and ready to watch the joy spread across their sweet little faces and start bouncing around the room. Kids happiness tend to overlap onto anything remotely close to it so I am looking forward to this being a very happy and fun holiday. I certainly hope that all of you out there are waking up to similar happiness and excitment on this blessed day. For now I am going to sit and enjoy the last few minutes of sweet silence before the day blasts into full swing. Much love and happiness to you all.

No comments: