Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I guess it has been a while since I posted anything. I have had a sudden second trimester burst of energy and my nesting instincts are out in full. Attic cleaning, baby bed building, project starting, backyard cleaning, and yardsale coordinating have been among the things that have been on the agenda the past couple of weeks (along with everything else that I find along the way that just has to be attended to "right now").
Everybody is doing good. Robs diet is paying off, he has lost something like 14 pounds to date. I, however, am gaining all the weight he is losing. Baby boy has started kicking up a storm. Zoe is leader at school today and has been so excited all weekend that she could hardly contain herself. Sydney has had a set back in the potty training (she would rather be like a baby and wear diapers than a big girl in panties - it's gonna be a long road...). Both kids were very excited about a warm spell we had over the last few days (88,81,77,76), getting to go out and play in the yard without freezing is always nice.
Well thats about all I have time for right this minute but I will try to get some pictured uploaded and posted soon.

1 comment:

Kaelene Reel said...

Your little guys looks like he's getting a lil cramped in there. Hang tight and hold firm on the potty training thing... it does get easier... And could you send the weather this way.. I'm tired of all the snow and cold. I want spring.