Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This Week...


Snow day playtime.


Hahaha, Mom, I'm drooling on the couch.


Working in our activity books (more snow-day fun)


Photographic evidence of Bennetts teeth! Finally!
Yes, he was crying, but thats the only time I could get a picture of his teeth...


Much happier here...


After having been out of school for an entire week now, due to the adverse weather conditions, the kids finally returned to school today! I bet you can imagine the relief on the faces of all of the parents as they dropped off their little ones today!Afterward, Zoe did her homework without complaint - a miracle in and of itself. And today we also made a return to swimming lessons, new session, different teachers for each. No problems though, they both did wonderfully. Then spaghetti for dinner (the kids now think I am a rockstar - they looooooove spaghetti). Then bath. Now popcorn and a movie. Zoe's top left front tooth is so wiggly it is bound to fall out at any moment. Honestly, I have no idea how it is still attached- it is sitting all crooked. As for me, I did some painting and helped the kids with activities and crafts and took care of some chores....nothing too exciting. Waiting for my next classes to start the first of next week.

3 comments:

Jamie S said...

You're doing an amazing job expecially with snow thrown in there! Keep up the great work!

Sue said...

Such cute pictures! My kids always loved workbooks too!! Great way to keep the kids challenged and ahead of the game. Bennett is just too adorable. Sounds like you guys are doing good! Yeah!

Jesús C. Sandoval said...

wow...where do you live? it's amazing