Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures/Update

A few pictures from the last couple of weeks:

Bennett and Mommy


Sydney is ready for bed


Zoe strikes a pose or two before swimming lessons showing off the pigtails she decided to let me put in her hair.


What's up:
Things are moving right along around here. Sydney has graduated to the Eel class at swimming lessons finally, but has decided now that she doesn't want to go with the new teacher. We are working on it. Zoe of course is doing great in swimming and is reading like a champ. Rob started her out on some sight word flash cards last fall and we have just about finished memorizing the second set. She also has had an interest in sitting down and reading books to me, which I love. Bennett is almost finished breastfeeding, usually just once a day now. He seems to like solids as long as his thumb is in there with whatever he is eating which makes for messy eating, but we get the job done. He laughs a bit, but only once in a while - not nearly like his giggly sisters. All of the kids seem to be enjoying the chapter books we read in the evenings (yep, even Bennett will sit and listen some nights). Making good progress on Stuart Little. I told the kids once we finish it we can rent the movie and watch it. Might be a fun spring break activity if this rain keeps up. Although, I am really hoping for some nice weather, as I would like to take them to the Zoo and outside to play. Oh well, if not we will have lots of time for other stuff.
In other news I am still working away at school. I am half way through my second term. The cats and fish are all still alive under my care- amazing. I find myself overcoming obstacles that seem to just hop right out in front of me. Today I fixed the garbage disposal - which had gotten hung up on what I believe was a piece of grape vine...right after i cleaned the fish tank (yuck - not my favorite job) and my bathroom (again not my favorite job) and did a couple of loads of laundry (today must have been crummy job day). Now I am headed to tuck in the kiddos and hit the books.



No comments: