Monday, May 24, 2010

Dinner with Dr. Suess

Yesterday Zoe read Dr. Suess' Green Eggs and Ham to us at story time, out loud, without help. She did great. What a good little reader she is starting to be! We were so inspired that we decided to have green eggs and ham for dinner, it was kids cook night after all. One drop of blue food coloring with scrambled eggs and minced ham made for an easy and interesting meal. It was a hit. I asked the girls if they liked it. Zoe said that she loved it. Sydney said, "Mommy, if we ever go on a train I want to eat these on it." Good enough for me, but we may run into problems when they bust out One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.

2 comments:

Sue said...

3So cute!! Now that it's summer I hope to see more blogging. Love hearing about the day to day unforgetble moments only kids can entertain us with.

Luis Turdanes Conde Jr. said...

Hi, I'm a new blogger and just checking blogs hoping to pick-up good writing styles. I like your story telling style, Or maybe it's the story itself. It's mesmerizing! Thank you