Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend update




So we took the kids to the Orr Family Farm's pumpkin patch to get this years pumpkins for Halloween. The kids had a blast. We went on a hayride out to the patch and they got to hunt around for the perfect pumpkin. We rode the train around the property, went to the petting zoo area and scared the poo out of some bunnies, played on the playground with one of Zoe's friends who was also their and went on a pony ride and on the merry-go-round. Whew! As if that wasn't enough.... the following day we attended a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Yes. I know. And I am exhausted. Other than a couple of smallish tantrums though, everything was fun. Unfortunately Sydney had some trouble sleeping last night and therefore so did I. Today we took Rob to the airport for another week long TDY. So I am hoping beyond hope that at some point this week I am able to rest, because next weekend will be jampacked too. I guess its just our way of jumping into the holiday season of ultra busy-ness. For now I suppose i better charge the camera battery so I can download the pictures that I got before it died and get them posted. More to come.


No comments: