Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Something new


I have decided to take a new direction in my artwork. Trying to get my art to reflect who I am as a person - sometimes that feels imposible. I still haven't found my niche yet but I am forever searching and trying new things. My husband seems to believe that my newest piece is much more on target than most of my past work which I guess means that I am on the right track. He went as far as to say that it's much more hippie than my older work - so now I'm a hippie. Well, lets face it, I guess thats not so far off mark. Anyway, I thought I would give any readers out there a preview of the new piece (intended for my living room). Any thoughts would be appreciated - even constructive criticism is welcome.


This picture is about a week old and some changes/ additions have been made. I will post again when it is finished or at least closer to finished.

No comments: