Monday, August 3, 2009

Seven years good luck

No broken mirrors here. Today Rob and I celebrate 7 years of wedded bliss (well, if not bliss then at least happiness despite challenges). So in honor of our annual benchmark of marital success I look through our wedding album (this morning I shared it with the girls, who wondered: why they weren't in any of the pictures? and who stayed home with them?) We have undoubtedly come a long way. And through it all I can still say that I am truely in love with my husband and I am so glad that I married him. And that as handsome as I found him in his tux on our wedding day, he is just as attractive today holding a baby and a basket of laundry or playing legos with the girls. My how things have changed. I am obviously feeling nostalgic, so I took some pictures of pictures to illustrate where my head is at today.
On our wedding day.


Christmas 2008 (I can't believe I don't have another more recent picture of just us together!!!! Better get one.)




No comments: