Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Update

Bennett is three months old today. I can hardly believe that it has been that long since he entered the world. He seems at once so big and so small, so new and yet so much a part of my life that I can scarcely remember what I did before he was here. He smiles pretty regularly now and is trying to get his first teeth. I fear that teething is going to be a long and painful process. He is having all kinds of symptoms (excessive drool, spitting up, swollen gums...) but no real progress so far.
The girls have started a new session of swimming lessons. Man, these kids love to swim. Zoe has the same teacher as last session and syd is very excited to have a "new,boy teacher with spikey hair" as she calls him. They are having a great time of it. School is also going well. Zoe is making great progress in her reading (we do homework every day) and Sydney brings home lots of fun art projects and sings a lot.

No comments: