Friday, August 22, 2008

What day is it?

Is it really Friday? Somehow I have lost a day this week. How does this happen? Did I just sleepwalk through an entire day? All day yesterday I thought it was Wednesday and today I thought it was Thursday. And yet here it is Friday. The odd thing is that I usually clean and do laundry on Thursdays (more intensely than I do every other day of the week), and when Rob came home, fully aware I am assuming that it was indeed Thursday and that I clean on Thursdays, he didn't say anything. That maybe wouldn't be odd for some men, but it's definately out of character for this man - he notices everything and generally when something is out of the norm he mentions it. But no, when he got home to a less than spotless house which he should have been expecting- not a word. So I went on believing that it was wednesday. So Today I spent all day cleaning and doing laundry, etc. When I finally realized it was Friday I couldn't believe it, I checked the computer and my phone and with the neighbor - yep, I even asked the neighbor. So I should be happy right? Who doesn't love Friday? But I am so stuck on wondering what happened that I could have missed a day that I can't get to the happy yet. It's like when you are driving somewhere farmiliar and zone out then suddenly awake from your daze already arrived at your destination and wonder how you got there, if you ran any red lights on the way, and the like. Only I managed to zone out an entire day! Okay, Okay, get over it already. This is not the end of the world. But, I wonder what else I forgot this week?

No comments: