Thursday, November 13, 2008

More than you probably need to know...

I have just entered morning sickness hell. Those of you who have been there know what I mean. I just keep trying to remind myself that it was worth it for each of my other kids and this one will be worth it too. Thank God that postnatal hormones make us forget all of the endless torture we survive throughout pregnancy or no one would have more than one. My first prenantal appointment isn't until December 11 so for now all I can update anyone on is myself as far as the pregnancy is concerned. Due date should be early July( 7th or 8th by my calculations), yep, another July baby.....I am swearing off October sex until after menopause! Im sure that was too much information...sorry...but we weren't even going to start trying to conceive until November, yet the lack of prevention proved to be all this couple needed - no actual trying required. Oh well.

As for the rest of the troops: Rob has finished all of his degree requirements and is waiting on paperwork to be officially graduated. Zoe and Sydney are growing and changing every day. Their new favorite thing it seems is singing along with me at bed time (You are my sunshine, and the goodnight song from Lawerence Welk - don't ask). Sydney is learning her alphabet and can count to about 13. Zoe is learning to write all of her letters in preschool and is getting pretty good at drawing. She is very concerned about coloring inside of the lines all of a sudden and let's Sydney know that she's not doing it "right". Of course we have to explain that there is no right in art. Now that Halloween is over they keep asking about Christmas - Thanksgiving somehow just doesn't count in their minds. Over the weekend we all went to see Madagascar 2. It was Sydneys first movie in the theater and they both had a blast and did great which was a relief to me.

Gotta go, I am needed...more to come soon

2 comments:

Amy said...

You have my sympathy with the morning sickness. Yuck! It is a good thing that we forget our pregnancy misery, but that doesn't make it much easier to bear when you're in the thick of it.

Kaelene Reel said...

I really can't relate with the morning sickness, it was really mild with all three. But I was blessed with heartburn and all three came out with a head of hair. Hang in there. It's always worth it.