Monday, November 24, 2008

Stolen husband....

The Air Force has yet again stolen my husband. We had planned on having nine consecutive days together over the Thanksgiving holiday. However, not only did he have to work on Saturday buit he had to leave on Sunday at the crack of dawn to go stay on base for some something or other (canceling the leave he was planning on taking) and I will be lucky to have him back midday on Thanksgiving. How rude. Needless to say I am a bit irritated about the whole thing. I guess it comes with the territory though. Luckily Shar was up for the weekend so the girls and I weren't totally lonely. I suppose that in the spirit of the holiday I will try to see the positive side of things and be thankful for the time I do get to spend with him and that he isn't deployed.

No comments: