Friday, May 8, 2009

Zoe's new haircut









I cut Zoe's hair the other day - see proof above. She said she wanted it "short like Daddy's."
I thought this cute little wedge was a pretty good compromise. Now, I always cut the kids hair at home. I am much too cheap to pay somone else to do what I can easily do myself - and it doesn't terrify the kids - bonus! So, Zoe goes back to school after the new do had been done and got lots of compliments. Of course she decided to tell everyone who asked her that her Dad had cut her hair. Kids - go figure. There were a lot of odd looks and questions from teachers and other moms. So I told them I had done it - questioning looks still abound - and then they start asking how much I charge and if I would cut their children's hair. This of course gave me the giggles, repeatedly. Then I thought to myself, Maybe this Frenchie should not have dropped out of beauty school. Haha-haha.

3 comments:

Kaelene Reel said...

You were a person of many talents. I love the haircuts and the suit case. I wish I had creative juices, my well is always empty. And the planning ahead... I'm lucky to plan a day ahead. Your girls are lucky to have such a wonderful mom. Did you ever decide on the lil man's full name?

Lacey said...

The name is a work in progress. An you are creative too- sometimes we just don't see it in ourselves as easily as we see it in others. The planning thing is just hormones, I'm usually not this good.

Jen said...

I am impressed! What a cute little 'do. People have been commenting on Sam's wild fluffy faux hawk lately (like it's time to cut it), but I'm afraid he'll look too much like a big boy.