Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Well Check and other stuff

We just got home from the kids well checks (annual for the girls and 2 week for Bennett). Everyone is growing and developing well. Bennett has almost regained his birthweight. He may have a small heart murmur. the Doc wants to keep an eye on it but she suspects that it may have been because he was so worked up at the visit (he cried through most of the girls and his own). Sydney will be going to the Cardiologist soon to check up an her murmur. But everyone seems to be in great shape. So greatful to have happy (for the most part) healthy kids.

The girls birthday party went really well. They seemed to really enjoy themselves. The games were a hit thanks to Auntie Shar. Yesterday we went to lunch for Zoes birthday, she had swimming lessons, then we had a "tea party" with her cake and opened a few extra presents. I had a pretty good b-day too. The kids picked the gifts they gave this year. Sydney got me a crossword puzzle book ( thanks to Daddy for pointing her away from the kids books). Zoe got me (drumroll please) ...... a toothbrush! I was so caught off guard, I got the giggles. Rob said that that was what she said she wanted to get me but he got her to pick a cool pink electric toothbrush rather than a two pack oral B that she started out with. Hahaa. Who knows what goes on in their little heads. Regardless, I was thrilled and it was a birthday present I will never forget.

1 comment:

mandy said...

A toothbrush...too cute. Maybe it's because she loves mommy's pearly white smile? ;o)